WIS International Traveling Inventory Associate and Driver in Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Traveling Inventory Associate and Driver
Do you like to travel and visit new areas? Then, WIS International has a job for you! WIS is a successful international team providing inventory expertise to top retailers and warehouses, while using the most advanced hand-held computer technology in the
We need Inventory Associates who like to travel, work varied hours and count inventory as a team! During the weekly travel to clients’ retail stores Sunday/Monday thru Thursday, van transportation, hotel and meal allowance is provided. You will also be paid
travel time! To see what we are all about and hear why some of our employees think this is a great place to work ... view our job preview.
• Professional employees who count fast and accurately are rewarded with advancement opportunities, and are eligible for up to 50¢ per hour increases every 6 months.
• Weekly paychecks
• Paid training
• Competitive team atmosphere
• Opportunity to travel with a team to places near and far!
• Applicants/employees are required to submit to criminal background and drug test prior to employment.
• Able to work Sunday thru Thursday; we usually leave Sunday/Monday and return home Thursday evening.
• Able to work quickly and accurately using basic addition and multiplication skills
• Able to constantly stand, bend, twist, squat, kneel and climb step stools with or without reasonable accommodation
• Willing to work very early morning and evening hours as you travel
• Professional and respectful of self and others
• Provides excellent customer service
• Ability to use a computer to view or print your schedule, pay stubs and other work related material.
You can earn more money if you qualify as a driver!
“Our company drivers are eligible to earn a premium while driving our staff in company-provided passenger vans. When not driving, drivers count inventory with the team where they earn the Inventory Associate rate.
To qualify as a driver, you must meet the Inventory Associate requirements AND:
• Possess a driving record free of any at fault accidents or driving violations within the past 24 months.
• Must be at least 23 years old.
• Must have at least 5 years of current uninterrupted licensed driving experience
Our customers tell us we are the best in the inventory industry because of our people . . . our professionalism, efficiency, and accuracy. Become a part of our team!
To learn more about WIS, please visit our Website at www.wisintl.com. WIS thanks all applicants in advance, but will only contact those we wish to interview.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at WIS International. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles,
applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. WIS International does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WIS International employees or any other
company location. WIS International is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications