Army Installation Management Command Assistant Business Manager NF-04 in Fort Knox, Kentucky
About the Agency
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is the local commuting area. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) Preference eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)
This position is located at Samuel Adams Brewhouse.
- Assists in the management of a large business activity.
- Recommends and carries out instructions and directives as necessary to operate a fluid, profit generating business activity with a fluctuating customer base.
- Reviews programs to identify strengths and weaknesses. Recommends or carries out corrective measure as appropriate.
- Evaluates success in terms of profitability, customer satisfaction and mission accomplishment.
- Reviews financial reports, plans, costs, and budget.
- Ensures the safeguarding of the facility and assets.
- Assists in the marketing and promotion of the activity.
- Supervises assigned staff.
- Occasional Travel
- Less than 5% for possible training
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position
- Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-Verify) check
- A one year probationary period may be required
- A credit check is required
Work experience managing or directing the activities of a restaurant / bar. The ability to create a fun work environment in a fast paced and stressful environment. Must be computer literate, to include knowledge in Microsoft Office, Work, Excel and Publisher. Have excellent communication skills. Highly Preferred Criteria: 2+ years of restaurant and bar supervisory / leadership / management experience.
-OR- Have a degree in food and beverage management or other related hospitality field. *Applicants who meet the highly preferred criteria will be referred to the hiring manager first.*
Conditions of Employment:
- If selected, a completed and signed copy of our job application form (DA Form 3433) is required prior to entrance on duty. (Click hereto view form).
- Must be available to work evenings, nights, weekends and holidays on a flexible schedule.
- A credit check is required.
What To Expect Next
Your resume will be reviewed to verify that qualification requirements have been met. We appreciate your interest in this position!
Review our benefits
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/472269800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.
Salary Range: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 / Per Year
Series & Grade: NF-1101-4/4
Promotion Potential: 4
Supervisory Status: Yes
Who May Apply: The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is the local commuting area. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) Preference eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)
Control Number: 472269800
Job Announcement Number: SWNAFDM1710019814