Army Installation Management Command Food and Beverage Attendant (Snack Bar Grill Cook) NA-02 in Fort Knox, Kentucky
About the Agency
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is the local commuting area. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) Preference eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)
This position is located at Houston Bowling Center.
Prepares a limited variety of short order fast food items. Serves as cashier Follows all safety, security, and good housekeeping rules Performs other duties as assigned.
To review the complete position description, click here.
- Occasional Travel
- Less than 5% for possible training
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position
- Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-Verify) check
- A one year probationary period may be required
- Health and immunization screening is required
- Must meet state/local age requirements at the time of appointment if serving alcoholic beverages.
- Ability to work without more than normal supervision.
- Ability to keep things neat, clean, and in order.
- Possess basic food preparation and handling techniques.
- Ability to interpret verbal and written instructions.
- Knowledge of basic sanitation principles.
- Ability to use and maintain kitchen tools and equipment.
- Able to lift and move objects up to 40 pounds and frequently walk, bend, stoop, pull, push and reach.
Conditions of Employment:
- If selected, a completed and signed copy of our job application form (DA Form 3433) is required prior to entrance on duty. (Click hereto view form).
- Physical is required.
- Must work nights, weekends and holiday
Satisfactory completion of a minimum of 4 hours initial food sanitation and safety training is required within 30 days of employment and a minimum of 4 hours refresher training annually. Must meet state/local age requirements at the time of appointment if serving alcoholic beverages. Certificate of Medical Examination is required.
What To Expect Next
Your resume will be reviewed to verify that qualification requirements have been met. We appreciate your interest in this position!
Review our benefits
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs..
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/472331200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.
Salary Range: $9.61 to $11.25 / Per Hour
Series & Grade: NA-7401-2/2
Promotion Potential: 2
Supervisory Status: No
Who May Apply: The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is the local commuting area.
Control Number: 472331200
Job Announcement Number: SWNAFDM1710020020