Army Installation Management Command Waiter NA-02 (Catering) in Fort Knox, Kentucky
About the Agency
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is the local commuting area. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) Preference eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)
This position is located at Saber and Quill
Orders drinks from Bartenders and delivers to patrons. Cleans and clears customer service areas. May assist bartender in dispensing beverages and restocking the bar area. Perform other duties as assigned.
To review the complete position description, click here.
- Occasional Travel
- Less than 5% for possible training
Who May Apply
This job is open to…
US Citizens and Non-Citizens
Questions? This job is open to 1 group.
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position
- Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-Verify) check
- A one year probationary period may be required
- Physical required
- Where duties involve selling alcoholic beverages applicant must meet state/local age requirements for the serving of alcoholic beverage at the time of appointment.
- Possess basic math skills necessary to compute patron bills and make change.
- Be able to communicate effectively in English.
Conditions of Employment:
- If selected, a completed and signed copy of our job application form (DA Form 3433) is required prior to entrance on duty. (Click hereto view form).
- Physical is required.
- Must work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Satisfactory completion of pre-employment checks in accordance with AR 215-3, 2-15j. Incumbent may also be required to complete a Tier 1 background investigation for a Common Access Card for physical access to federally-controlled facilities.
- Satisfactory completion of a minimum of 4 hours initial food sanitation and safety training within 30 days of employment and a minimum of 4 hours annual refresher training. Must meet state/local age requirements at the time of appointment if serving alcoholic beverages.
What To Expect Next
Your resume will be reviewed to verify that qualification requirements have been met. We appreciate your interest in this position!
Review our benefits
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/474462900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.
Open & closing dates: 2017-07-14 to 2017-07-21
Salary: $9.61 to $11.25 / per hour
Pay scale & grade: NA 2
Series: 7420 Waiter
Appointment type: Intermittent
Work schedule: Intermittent
Job announcement number: SWNAFDM1710027912
Control number: 474462900