Roehl Transport CDL Truck Driver in Jeffersonville, Indiana
Paid Truck Driver Training for Students - Roehl raises inexperienced truck driver starting pay!
The best truck driver training program just got even better as Roehl Transport has increased starting pay for new drivers for national and regional fleets in all divisions.
Starting mileage rates for van and refrigerated drivers are up 9% and flatbed starting rates are up a whopping 17%!
Roehl’s pay increase applies to inexperienced truck drivers.
So, if you’re a recent graduate of a truck driving school, currently in a truck driver training program or if you are pursuing paid CDL training, you’ll now get even more with Roehl!
Experienced Truck Driver Jobs at Roehl
Experienced drivers get a high cents per mile starting rate, giving you credit for the miles you've already driven.
Plus, in many of our fleets, you can earn a pay increase each quarter up to our top rate.
You'll also get consistent miles, 95% no-touch freight (van/refrigerated divisions), and paid orientation.
As an experienced driver joining Roehl, you'll appreciate our commitment to safety and driver success - empowering you to do what you do best - excel at your truck driving job.
Talk to a driver employment specialist to find the fleet that meets your needs.
Great New Owner Operator Program
For many professional drivers, it's the most exciting, rewarding trip you'll ever take...driving for yourself.
As an owner operator (OO), when you're good at your job, you will profit from your superior skill and hard work.
Whether you have your own truck or trucks, are looking for a new truck lease, or are an experienced truck driver who wants to be an owner, learn more about our Owner Operator program .
We recently enhanced our passenger policy!
Once you're out on the road making money, you may want your spouse, child, or someone else like a parent, brother, sister or friend to ride along in the truck with you.
You can do that with Roehl!
Bring your pet with you.
Our new Pet Passport Program means that Roehl truck drivers can bring their dog or cat with them on the road.
About Your Choice Pay Plan™
Roehl's unique performance based Your Choice Pay Plan ™ allows you to achieve higher levels of pay through higher levels of performance.
Instead of being restricted to an annual increase, you get to "choose" the next higher pay level through high performance.
In fact, you can earn a pay increase every quarter up to our top rate - it's Your Choice.
About our Home Time Options
Roehl's flexible home time options offer you 2 days home after being out 10 and 3 days home after being out 11-14.
Stay out longer and get up to 7 days home at a time.
Learn more about our industry-leading home time options .
About our Equipment
As your home away from home, you'll drive a truck that is superbly maintained, efficient and clean.
You will drive a truck from our recently updated fleet of more than 1,900 power units including mostly Freightliners and Internationals.
Almost all of our trucks feature Cummins or Detroit Engines under the hood, providing you with world-class reliability, beautiful styling and comfort.
Our fleet of 5,200 trailers include DuraPlate® van trailers and temperature controlled units.
Roehl now has new automatic shifting trucks.
These are the latest generation of automatic transmissions for drivers who prefer this option.
Want to advance your career?
Add $10k to your income as a Certified Roehl Transport Truck Driver Trainer or become a small business owner .Some of our driver trainers move into other positions at Roehl, such as Instructors and Fleet Managers.
And, many former drivers work in lots of other departments.
From Operations to Recruiting and Maintenance to Customer Service, Roehl offers a lot of career path options .
Our Founder, Everett Roehl, started with a single truck, and our CEO, Rick Roehl, is also a driver.
We've been successful for over 50 years.
About Roehl Transport Truck Driver Jobs
Roehl Transport provides professional truck driving jobs for drivers who are looking for a long-lasting career with a forward-thinking, driver-oriented company that is built on values.
Our truck driver careers include all levels of experience, as well as flatbed/specialized, van, refrigerated and curtainside cargo.
- Experienced Company Truck Drivers
- Owner Operators
- New Drivers (CDL School Graduates)
- Learn to Drive a Truck
Roehl also provides career opportunities for non-drivers .
Roehl is one of the 100 largest trucking companies in the nation.
Our customers include some of the most prestigious brand names in America. Find Trucking Jobs by visiting www.Roehl.Jobs
Join our team and grow with us!
About the $8,000 Sign-on Bonus
There’s never been a better time to join Roehl!
- $8,000 sign-on bonus for company drivers with at least six months experience .
- Paid out in $500 increments (after first load and then every 10,000 miles driven).
- Several fleets and divisions are eligible, until the spots in the fleet are filled.See the full list of fleets below.
- Our drivers are leaders in safety and profitability; pro's make $50,000 - $82,500 a year.
- You'll get the best home time options in trucking.
- You'll get great benefits , a pet and passenger policy , new equipment, and so much more.
- Customer demand is strong - we have freight and more is coming, so we're also offering a sign-on bonus to experienced drivers.No experience? Training is available .
- We're led by a driver.Our CEO, Rick Roehl , still hauls loads and knows the job - that's why you can be the driver you've always wanted to be with Roehl.You can be a leader too.
Call our Driver Employment Specialists with any questions at 800-535-0269 .
Flatbed Driving Jobs
- Great Lakes Regional Fleet - $0.50 a mile and home weekends
- Tri-State Regional Fleet - $50k a year and weekends home
- National OTR Fleet - PCZ Area & Oregon - Secure and haul unique flatbed freight & make $60,000 - $71,000
Refrigerated Driving Jobs
- Dairyland Regional Fleet - Stay close to home in this Wisconsin-based fleet
- Midwest Regional Fleet - Haul temperature controlled freight in the Midwest and get weekly home time
- National OTR Fleet - PCZ Area - Haul mostly cheese and other frozen or temperature controlled products
Dedicated Driving Routes
- Specialized Cans Fleet - $60,000+ and get your weekends off hauling mostly out and back freight between Indiana and Iowa.
- Snack Foods Fleet - Make a great living and get home weekly.
- Plastic Containers Fleet - Earn $60,000 a year making predictable deliveries and get weekly home time in this fleet.
- Refrigerated Kraft Fleet - Make $63,000+ and get home weekly.
- Kraft Granite City Fleet - Operate mainly in the Midwest.
- Kraft Northeast Fleet - Weekly home time, regular & regionalized runs for a dedicated customer!
- Elwood Paper Fleet - Be home weekly.
Van Driving Jobs
- Midwest Regional Fleet - Weekly home time hauling largely no-touch freight in the Midwest
- Southeast Regional Fleet - Weekly home time hauling largely no-touch freight in the Southeast
- Northeast Regional Fleet - Extra pay in our Gold Zone plus weekly home operating in the Northeast
Sign-on Bonus Eligibility Area Map
CDL Truck Driver