Rose International INC Account Coordinator in Louisville, Kentucky
Position Title: Account Coordinator
Position Number: 259348
Location: Louisville, KY
Desired Skill Set:
Account Management, Human Resources, MS Office 2003
Job Title: Account Coordinator
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Louisville, KY 40202
The Account Coordination team is a partnership between the Talent Technology Solutions business and the client with shared responsibility for technology, transactions, analysis and strategic design related to compensation consulting. The Account Coordination team''s goal is to create a more robust and efficient compensation function for the client by partnering with us to augment internal resources as needed. To fulfill this role, the Account Coordinator will:
• Participate in salary surveys according to third party vendor survey participation methodologies by submitting salary data information as requested to provide accurate compensation information.
• Work directly with counterparts offshore (who will be assisting in survey refresh, participation, and loading) by clearly communicating deadlines and priorities; updating the team on system updates, new tool functionality in tool, or release of new version; following up to ensure work is on-track; and performing peer review on all worked performed by offshore for clients.
• Manage client databases and documentation for the preparation of salary survey participation and survey refresh by accurately importing information into databases; updating calendars and templates.
• Serve as the functional expert in proprietary software application by interacting with various teams across the organization to answer questions on how the client utilizes the tool; and providing effective feedback to contribute to ongoing process improvement for tool enhancements, testing and peer review.
• Bachelor''s degree in business, human resources, management information systems, or related field; Master''s degree preferred.
• 2-4 years of experience with compensation analysis and working knowledge of compensation theory and practice. Experience with online compensation systems preferred.
• Proficiency with MS Office Applications (Excel, Access, Word, Outlook) with high emphasis on Excel knowledge.
• Able to be flexible and deal with complex corporate structures and multiple external customers.
• Strong analytical, research and problem solving skills.
• Ability to effectively and accurately manage multiple tasks and complex projects in a fast paced environment.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex topics and interact with all levels of employees and clients
• Ability to work independently and cooperatively / collaboratively as part of a team, developing productive working relationships with a diverse group of people.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic
protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered
in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.