PNC Branch & Business Center Manager (MLO) in Louisville, Kentucky
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
M00006 Brnch & Bus Ctr Mgr (MLO)
Manages and leads priorities through planning and execution to drive all aspects of branch performance including growth activities for outside business development. Executes relationship management activities with new and/or existing consumer and business clients to grow sales, revenue and market share with relevant sales goals. Sources and fulfills relationship retention through the entire life cycle. Leads and coaches a high performing team that drives acquisition of growth, mitigates risk, develops and maintains collaborative eco-system partnerships and promotes employee engagement and positive consumer/business experiences.
Acquires, expands and retains all client relationships to generate revenue and deepen share of wallet in accordance with enterprise core values. Responsible for managing and growing Business Banking portfolio under 1MM in sales revenue. Drives business banking results primarily through business development, outside branch calling efforts and community involvement activities. Has foundational understanding of balance sheet and income statement. Builds an effective network of internal and external relationships (e.g. community, center of influence etc.) to actively acquire new clients and/or expand existing clients, enhance the client experience and build stronger loyalty.
Leads, coaches and executes a proactive client experience within an omni channel environment with through collaborative partnerships eco-partners. Coaches team to effectively provide solutions and advice to improve client financial well-being. Leads effective problem resolution.
Leads the employee experience. Responsible for acquiring and retaining talent through the coaching and development of employees. Ensures employees achieve the performance and activity expectations. Leads the performance management process for all direct reports and may manage a manager(s).
Through discovery conversations both proactive and reactive, identifies and implements client solutions and as appropriate collaborates with internal business partners in a timely manner. Effectively executes on contact management strategy through utilization of available tools and resources including routine outbound phone calls and in person meetings. Regularly meets with internal business partners to communicate and review business results and pipeline management.
Manages operational, human capital, reputational and business risk through adherence to established policies and procedures. Exercises sound decision making to identify and mitigate potential risk.
KY - Louisville
Branch & Business Center Manager (MLO)
Line of Business:
Retail Banking - Branch Banking
KY433 - Tymberwood
Total Hours Per Week:
Some Saturdays 8:30-12:15
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
KY - Louisville
Candidates being considered for this position will be subject to additional background checks as required by Consumer Financial Protection Bureau regulations.
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 3+ years of industry-relevant experience. An operations or production environment position typically requires 2 years of previous managerial experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Establishes Vision and Purpose - Working Experience
- Creates a compelling vision of the future and translates it into action, linking others' contributions to the success of PNC.
Builds Winning Teams - Working Experience
- Develops talent by creating engaged, inclusive and diverse teams who are empowered to speak freely and act with integrity.
Drives for Results - Extensive Experience
- Demonstrates energy and a desire to succeed; follows through on commitments; pushes self and others to deliver exceptional results.
Leads Effective Change - Working Experience
- Recognizes the need for, takes personal accountability to adapt, and leads others through organizational change.
Job Specific Competencies:
Client Relationship Management - Working Experience
- Knowledge and ability to determine and satisfy client needs and maintain a partnering relationship during engagements; includes influencing, communicating, presenting, facilitating, managing and developing others.
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Prospecting. - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to identify and engage potential opportunities in the market. Build relationships and create opportunities. Plan, strategize and target the right industries. Create value propositions with impact.
Tech Savvy - Extensive Experience
- Advise, educate and engage clients on a variety of technological tools and resources allowing them to explore solutions to achieve their goals and financial well being.
BRANCH BANKING SERVICES - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the responsibilities, issues, regulations, business practices, and operations of retail banking branches; ability to provide qualified services to customers.
Delegation - Extensive Experience
- Ability to empower and motivate associates to take over tasks and responsibilities to accomplish results for which the manager maintains ultimate accountability.
Sales Management - Extensive Experience
- Develops sales strategies that incorporate client segments, market opportunities, competitive forces and sales force effectiveness. Identifies priorities and ensures sales teams execute against plans that focus on deepening client relationships, elevating market share and increasing share of wallet. Drives sales teams to build a strong pipeline of prospects and clients.
Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Branch and Business Center Manager within PNC's Retail Branch organization, you will be based in Louisville, KY.