Robert Half Management Resources Controller with career flexibility – Consulting in Louisville, Kentucky
Are you currently looking for a role that will allow you the flexibility that you deserve? Management Resources, part of the $1B senior consulting arm of Robert Half deploying over 4,100 consultants world-wide, is currently looking for experienced Controllers to provide our clients exceptional service in the areas of reporting, month end close process and financial analysis. In a consulting role with our clients, you will be responsible for leading daily operations, including preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties.
- Drive and manage the full accounting team's performance of the close process to meet close deadlines.
- Regular review and analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Collaborate with FP A and management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics, including monthly flash report, key financial metrics and actual spend against budgets/outlook.
- Prepare various technical accounting analyses, policies and procedures.
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable.
- Assist in the preparation of GAAP financial statements, including document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation and reconciliation processes.
Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2017)
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 1.888.400.7474.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Req ID: 01720-9500556569
Functional Role: Consultant
Postal Code: 40222
Compensation: $36.00 to $46.00 per hour
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience.
- Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred.
- Minimum 6 years of recent relevant financial experience.
- Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation.
- Solid technology and analytical abilities.
- Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement.
If you are interested in fantastic consulting opportunities as a Controller or any other opportunities with Robert Half Management Resources, please contact Amy Russell at 502-412-0586 or email@example.com.