Anthem Corporate Communications Director - Enterprise Initiatives - 129843 in Louisville, Kentucky
Your Talent. Our Vision . At Anthem, Inc ., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company. * *
Corporate Communications Director - Employee Initiatives Any Anthem location
TheCorporate Communication Directoris responsible for broad internal communications to promote key initiatives throughout the Company through its executive leadership, senior management and corporate communications personnel. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Leads complex departmental assignments and workload, with an emphasis on cross-functional collaboration to plan and implement communications for enterprise-wide initiatives.
- Anticipates, prepares for and manages key communications issues with significant enterprise impact.
- Researches, develops, reviews and/or edits communications materials for executive management.
- Partners with SBU/CEE leadership team to develop, implement, and monitor strategic communications plans in support of overall programs and initiatives.
- Obtains bids and selects vendors as needed to ensure cost effective spending budget on large scale department and/or enterprise initiatives.
- Provides guidance or direction to team members on key department initiatives and/or enterprise initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Requires a BA/BS in communications, journalism or public relations; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- At least 10 years of experience in a large organization or agency setting.
/ Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company please visit us at www.antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran. /
Job Public Affairs/Communications
Title: Corporate Communications Director - Enterprise Initiatives - 129843
Requisition ID: 129843