WageWorks Customer Service Representative I - Contractor in Louisville, Kentucky
Check out the following fantastic career opportunity!
Customer Service Representative I - Contractor
OVERVIEW AND REPORTING RELATIONSHIP
With direct supervision, this position is responsible for receiving and responding to routine calls from plan participants with questions or issues relating to their health spending accounts or other employee benefits programs. Working within established guidelines, this position is responsible for delivering superior customer service in a fast-paced customer service environment primarily through resolution of inbound calls, outbound calls, and email communications.
REPORTING STRUCTURE & WORK SETTING
This position typically performs work in a call center at a field location. To accommodate customer service issues, schedules are often rigid with predefined timed breaks and lunches. This position normally reports to a supervisor or manager level with customer service responsibility.
OTHER REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES
- Successfully completes training to become proficient in the delivery of tax-advantaged spending and saving accounts and programs that include but are not limited to flexible spending accounts, dependent care, tuition assistance, adoption reimbursement, transit and parking programs, tuition assistance, COBRA, and health spending accounts.
- Serves as the first point-of-contact for customers with questions or issues relating to health spending accounts or other employee benefits programs. Incumbents may receive upwards of 100 incoming calls and assist callers by accurately responding to inquiries or issues while maintaining composure and displaying a high level of customer service, empathy and respect. This includes relaying general and routine information to consumers such as their account balance.
- Logs and records information about customer interactions by inputting information into Company systems and updating information in a timely and accurate manner.
- Receives and relays customer feedback about the system and programs, funneling it to the appropriate departments, divisions or as directed to support efforts for continual process improvement.
MARGINAL DUTIES & ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS
- Performs a variety of tasks as assigned, which may include special projects or participating in additional/advanced training.
- Performs other duties as assigned or apparent.
The ability to respectfully and effectively provide customer service support as obtained through at least one year of experience in a high volume customer service role is required.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Incumbents must be able to demonstrate ownership for issues pertaining to customer service questions, researching and providing solutions rather than escalating problems that can be resolved at the first point of contact.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills are required as is the ability to remain customer service focused during situations in which customers may be notably frustrated.
- Incumbents must have good typing skills with the ability to type at least 50 words per minute with a 95% accuracy rate. Data entry skills are essential. Incumbents must also have proficient reading and math skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment is essential. Incumbents must be able to learn and adapt to new environments, business processes, and systems quickly. The ability to rotate work schedules and work overtime as business needs dictate is also required.
- Barring unforeseen circumstances, the ability to commit to a regular work schedule with little absenteeism is critical. Additionally, incumbents must be able to work with defined, rigid schedules in which timed lunches and breaks are predefined.
- Knowledge of federal spending account (FSA) benefits, health saving accounts, commuter benefits and COBRA is preferred but not required.
- Bi-lingual skills are desirable but not a requirement.
- Working knowledge of a PC, business and communications software (preferably Word and Excel, common Windows operating systems, and Outlook) and web-based tools is required. Familiarity with contact management software is strongly preferred.
Fundamental knowledge of business, math, and English as normally obtained through the completion of a high school diploma or equivalent is required. College work is preferred but not required.
Louisville, KY or Irving, TX
Build Your Career at WageWorks!
WageWorks enables millions of people to save money on critical expenses like healthcare, dependent care, and commuting, through Consumer-Directed Benefits, such as Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs) and Commuter Benefits. WageWorks is a leader in the industry serving more than 6.5 million people for over 100,000 employers, including 63% of the Fortune 500 and numerous public sector clients.
WageWorks believes that our success is achieved by its People. Values describe how we work together to achieve our success. It is our employees that drive results through living our Company Values. Every employee at WageWorks is expected to uphold and demonstrate the six Company Values listed below as an additional component of the job description and as a standard of individual performance.
Customer-Centric: Our Customer comes first. We aim to serve our Clients and their employees, our brokers and partners, as well as our internal customers.
Caring: People are at the heart of our company. We care about people: our Clients, our Clients’ employees and their families, our partners, and local communities, and our fellow employees at WageWorks.
Passionate: We love what we do and are passionate about delivering Consumer-Directed Benefits that save people money and enrich their lives.
Accountable: We are dedicated to making our team and the company succeed, and we are open, honest, ethical and conscientious, as we deliver on our commitments.
Leading: Our actions inspire new ideas and drive change each and every day.
Respectful: We value the diversity of our people, treat them with dignity and respect, encourage their development and reward their performance.
Why Work for WageWorks?
If you're looking for a career that provides plenty of growth opportunities, responsibility, and interesting challenges to tackle, you will find it here.
If you want to join a fast-moving, high-growth, exciting company that's a market leader, you’re looking in the right place.
But mostly, if you want to help people live happier, healthier, and more productive lives, then you’ll want to work for WageWorks.
WageWorks provides equal employment opportunity without regard to pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), medical condition, veteran or military status, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
Employment will require successful completion of a background check.
Equal Opportunity for Disabled Veterans, Recently Separated Veterans, Other Armed Forces Service Medal Veterans.
Drug free workplace.
Location: Louisville, KY
Secondary Location(s): Irving, TX
Employment Type: Contractor-Agency Worker
# of Openings: 26