Vision Group Holdings Ophthalmic Technician in Louisville, Kentucky
The Clear Choice for Your Laser Eye Surgery: Regain Your Vision
With more than 1,000,000 LASIK eye surgery procedures performed, The LASIK Vision Institute provides the best quality laser vision correction for the best value. Discover why we’re a trusted LASIK eye surgery leader when it comes to expertise, affordability, and convenience. We utilize the latest FDA-approved lasers, diagnostic technology, and laser surgery treatments. Our network of independent physicians includes some of the most skilled LASIK surgeons in the country.
- Collects and calculates diagnostic data: K readings, refraction, visual fields, PAM
(Potential Acuity Meter).
Documents patient history, performs visual acuity and glaucoma tests.
Prepares laser room and instruments for surgery.
Enters data into laser and calibrates laser for each patient.
Assists surgeon in laser correction procedure.
Manages patient flow from pre-op through surgery to post-op phase.
Provides post operative progress reports to the surgeon and/or optometrist.
Monitors and maintains inventory of all medications and medical supplies.
Monitors laser room and clinic equipment; maintains records regarding equipment service, testing and safety according to company policy and procedure.
Washes and sterilizes equipment.
• Previous Ophthalmic experience required
• Must be able to manually refract.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to interact with patients/physicians.
• Versatile skills to act independently and also in a highly effective cross trained team setting.
• Excellent accuracy skills and attention to detail.
• A.S. degree in a related area preferred
External Company Name: Vision Group Holdings, LLC
External Company URL: http://www.tlcvision.com/