Beltone Patient Care Coordinator in Louisville, Kentucky
The Patient Care Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to professionally manage the patient process through the maintenance of patient files, answering telephone calls, scheduling appointments, phone sales & marketing and implementing Cash Management requirements. The primary goal of the PCC is to provide excellent customer care and a professional atmosphere. The PCC will strive to increase revenue by ensuring patients are scheduled in an efficient manner and reach or exceed targeted phone sales & marketing goals.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (Key Accountabilities)
- Answers telephone and arranges appointments for the Hearing Care Practitioner (HCP).
- Directs caller to destination and records name, time of call, nature of business, media referral and person called upon.
- Collects and distributes mail, messages and reports to the accounting office or other members of the staff.
- Maintains patient files and schedules follow up appointments.
- Make sales calls to help generate business.
- Assist the HCP.
- Perform a variety of additional administrative and cleaning duties.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- 2 years of previous office experience is preferred
- 2 years of previous sales and customer service experience is preferred
- Must be well organized and able to multitask effectively
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively in English
- Must be proficient in MS Office and possess good computer skills
- Must have the ability to sit at a desk for 70%-90% of the work day
*90 Day Probation Period Applies.
This job description is intended to be a general guideline for applicants, employees and managers. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, expectations or qualifications. This description does not create a contract or guarantee of employment. Management reserves the right to modify job responsibilities, expectations and qualifications.
Schedule: Full time