Humana Pharmacy Formulary Operations Process Consultant in Louisville, Kentucky
Role: Pharmacy Formulary Operations Process Consultant
Organization: Humana Pharmacy Solutions
Location: Louisville, KY
Scope of Role and Responsibilities:
- As a Pharmacy Formulary Operations Process Consultant you will analyze, create, improve and implement new processes and practices, evaluating the effects of your process changes by quantitatively and qualitatively measuring them against internal and external benchmarks.
- Collaborate with Clinical Formulary Management and Patient Safety to identify key needs and best approach for new strategies and formulary builds.
- Identify and resolve barriers to performance from determining root cause analysis, creating process mapping and resolution – implementation.
- Oversee and implement new projects.
- Ensure standardization of processes within team and between Clinical Formulary Management.
- Promote the implementation of best practices.
- Demonstrates leadership skills. Leverages resources and sets priorities to deliver results
- Improves member experience by providing high quality consultation and services
- Exhibits strong communication skills. Clearly communicates complex information
- Proven problem-solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills. Leads problem solving sessions
- Ability to influence others to achieve goals and meet deadlines
- Engages associates by gathering multiple views. Establishes trusting and productive relationships with key stakeholders
- Models and inspires high integrity, accountability and initiative
- Effectively manages projects and initiatives
- Leverages metrics to identify and implement process improvements
- Produces clear, concise process documentation
· Bachelor’s degree or higher
· Three years of experience in a health services or technical field
· Strong process and project management skills
· Excellent data analysis and experience working with Access, SQL and Excel
· Highly proficient with MS Word and Visio
· Prior management experience
· Lean, 6 sigma experience and/or certifications
· Previous experience with pharmacy benefits management
· Three years’ experience in a health services or technical field
· Familiarity with Humana’s operating systems
· Prior work history in a clinical setting
· Pharmacy or pharmaceutical related background
Reporting Relationships You will have 0 direct reports, and you will report to a Manager. This area is under the leadership of the HPS Clinical Formulary Management.
Title: Pharmacy Formulary Operations Process Consultant
Requisition ID: 176708