Humana Provider Development Center of Excellence Process Manager in Louisville, Kentucky
*Role: *Provider Development Center of Excellence Process Manager
*Location: *Louisville, KY – National City Tower
Healthcare isn’t just about health anymore. It’s about caring for family, friends, finances, and personal life goals. It’s about living life fully. At Humana, we want to help people everywhere, including our associates, lead their best lives. We support our associates to be happier, healthier, and more productive in their professional and personal lives. We encourage our people to build relationships that inspire, support, and challenge them. We promote lifelong well-being by giving our associates fresh perspective, new insights, and exciting opportunities to grow their careers. At Humana, we’re seeking innovative people who want to make positive changes in their lives, the lives of our members, and the healthcare industry as a whole.
As a Provider Development Center of Excellence Process Manager you will analyze, create, improve and implement new processes and practices across various functional areas of Humana, evaluating the effects of your process changes by quantitatively and qualitatively measuring them against internal and external benchmarks.
- Oversee a team which implements and processes provider rewards programs for both Medicare Advantage and commercial plan participating providers. Identify and resolve barriers to performance from determining root cause analysis, creating process mapping and resolution implementation
- Ensure standardization of processes Promote the implementation of best practices and process improvement
- Applies structured and methodical approach to problem solving
- Enjoys staying up to date on healthcare related subject matters
- Creates their own work and generates value for the business
- Helps others think differently about problems and find simple solutions
- Owns and executes on complex initiatives with limited direction and imperfect information
- Is inquisitive and forward thinking
- Understands how to differentiate between details that matter and how decisions play out across the business
- Demonstrates an accelerated capacity to perform detailed research, synthesize information, and formulate actionable recommendations
- Practices strong emotional intelligence and maintains a professional demeanor
- Is a servant leader who drives change through innovation and demonstrated performance
- _Pursues Excellence:_* *Seeks out learning, strives to develop and expand personally, and continuously helps others upgrade their capability to contribute to Humana.
- _Collaborates:_ Engages others by gathering multiple views and being open to diverse perspectives, focusing on a shared purpose that puts Humana's overall success first.
- _Leads Positively: _* *Leads by example to cultivate a climate of motivation, positive energy and meaning in work. Assesses, selects, recognizes, develops, and empowers diverse talent.
- _Executes for Results:_* *Effectively leverages resources to create exceptional outcomes, embraces change, and constructively resolves barriers and constraints.
- _Acts Strategically_: Makes decisions and sets strategy based on the long-term vision, uses an enterprise-wide perspective to translate strategies into actions, inspires others to embrace and advance the strategy, and creates a clear view of the future state.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Comprehensive knowledge of SQL, PLSQL, Access and Excel
- Process improvement experience
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration
- Process engineering experience
- SAS experience
- Contract interpretation experience
- Leadership experience
You will have 7 direct reports, and you will report to a Director. This area is under the leadership of the SVP & the Retail Segment President.
At Humana, we know your well-being is important to you, and it’s important to us too. That’s why we’re committed to making resources available to you that will enable you to become happier, healthier, and more productive in all areas of your life. If you share our passion for helping people, we likely have the right place for you at Humana.
After applying, we encourage you to join our Talent Network as well, so you can stay informed and up to date on what’s happening around our organization in the changing world of healthcare.
Job Contracting and Provider Relations
Title: Provider Development Center of Excellence Process Manager
Requisition ID: 176624