Premium Retail Services Retail Experience Manager Full-time in Louisville, Kentucky
Retail Experience Manager
*POSITION DESCRIPTION: *
- This position requires extensive travel from Louisville to Lexington , KY and will also require some overnight travel.
- Coordinate training programs, education, and workshops to ensure retail sales associates’ understanding of our client’s internet-related services, mobile electronic products, brand awareness, and brand image.
- Follow product training objectives.
- Build and maintain long-term trusting relationships with retail store associates, retail management, and client management.
- Maintain consistency and a highly visible presence in designated retail stores.
- Writes training programs, including outlines, text, handouts, tests, and designs laboratory exercises.
- Lectures classes on safety, installation, programming, maintenance, and repair of software, machinery, and equipment, following outline, handouts and text.
- Administers written and practical exams and writes performance reports to evaluate trainees' performance.
- Continuously improves / customizes existing programs and courses.
- Provides training using appropriate methodologies, such as one-on-one, classroom, and e-learning / multi-media training.
- Manages, coordinates and provides logistical support for product and technical education projects as assigned.
- Creates, designs and implements computer based, web based and other interactive training programs.
- Produces, creates, analyzes and reports on compliance for all training program completion statistics.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum one year experience in training or adult education environment.
- Minimum one year experience in retail, retail operations, retail distribution, merchandising, sales, marketing and/or service organizations required.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekdays, and some holidays.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills required.
- Strong professional presence with voice command for authoring web-based and/or live presentation skills required.
- Behaviors that exhibit an energetic and enthusiastic attitude required.
- Forward-thinking problem-solver with demonstrated success in going ‘above and beyond’ for internal and external clients and/or customers.
- Proven track record of successful education channels to adult learners on mobile electronic products. Experience in authoring tool applications for learning management system hosting.
- Experience in design and development of written training materials, manuals, guide books, job aids, etc.
- Must be proficient in computer software and internet browsing technologies (for example: Google Chrome, Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Ability to use proprietary systems that track personnel and client/product information.
- Strong use and understanding of remote business tools such as smart phones, tablets, and/or laptop use.
- Access to home computer, reliable 24/7 internet connectivity for e-mail and daily web reporting.
- Access to printing capabilities for training materials, job aids, written reports, etc.
A competitive salary along with a full benefits package including medical, dental, Company paid life, short term disability, Voluntary Life, 401K match and a generous Paid Time Off program.
Premium has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers.
Experts in strategy, merchandising, brand advocacy and support, we employ a tailored approach to answering each client’s unique business needs. Together with our clients, we're inventing and leading a new era in retail, moving forward by moving beyond what's expected.
Behind every decision. Premium.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team delivering results for a cutting-edge roster of clients? Check. You just might be Premium.
Propel brands to new heights with integrity and imagination. Join our team and be the next big thing.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER
Market: KY, Louisville
Rep City/Location: Louisville