Sprint Retail Operations Specialist in LOUISVILLE, Kentucky
Here's your opportunity to join an unstoppable team at a company that's setting a new standard in wireless. This position puts you on the leading edge of a brand that is changing the way people live, work and play.
As a Sprint Retail Operations Specialist, you will support the sales team in our Retail stores by using your excellent organizational and planning skills to provide full and ongoing support for all facets of Store operations, inventory, and merchandising.
You will have the opportunity to support a powerful operations program that will keep Sprint at the forefront of the technology solutions landscape!
A Sprint Retail Operations Specialist needs to be able to plan and prioritize goals in a fast paced environment, display a high attention to detail and accuracy, be a critical thinker, adaptable and communicate clearly.
Best of all, when you're doing what you do best (being awesome), you're nailing Sprint's retail growth goals and having fun while doing it. Did we mention you do this with other great people who complete the circle of awesomeness? We call them your Sprint Retail team.
Sprint recognizes you for your efforts with a great total rewards package including health and wellness benefits, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and an opportunity to earn an incentive reward.
- Completes inventory management tasks including organization of products and regularly scheduled counts
- Accurately records store inventory
- Conducts device/cycle counts and physical count reconciliations and inventory returns
- Maintains the appearance of the sales floor and back office
- Merchandises and stocks products, collateral and required postings
- Communicates key priorities, merchandizing standards and store appearance observations to store leadership team
- Assists store lead team with back office tasks to ensure the store is compliant and operating efficiently
Absent a reasonable accommodation or military obligation, employees must be available to work a retail schedule that includes evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One year experience in a Sprint retail store or other retail environment
- One year experience with inventory management processes
Be the Connection
The Retail team is the heart and soul of Sprint, connecting people with what matters every day. Our relentless innovation in cutting-edge technology, providing value and outstanding customer experience are all in service of our core belief: that connecting should be simple, rewarding and even fun.
Connecting with our Retail team means you'll:
- Receive a competitive total compensation package including hourly pay and annual STI bonus
- Enroll in our benefits/Total Rewards Program empowering you to take charge of your wealth, health and professional goals
- Further your education through our Tuition Assistance Program
- Connect with the latest wireless and mobile devices through our Employee Phone Program
- Promote innovation and friendly competition to deliver unparalleled customer experience
- Gain valuable wireless industry experience and skills by learning the newest trends and technology through engagement and training
- Achieve satisfaction knowing that you are changing lives by connecting customers with the resources, information, entertainment, and people that matter most
Are you ready to connect?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law. EOE .
Sprint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has been recognized for its commitment to diversity and creating an inclusive workplace where all employees’ backgrounds, talents and contributions are valued. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nation origin, disability or protected veteran status. Sprint is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Protected Veterans
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled protected veteran and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to apply for one of our positions, you may submit a request by sending an email to email@example.com or by faxing your request to 913-523-9980 .
“Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws” Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster ; Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster ; Supplemental Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is the Law Poster ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster ; Pay Transparency Notice Poster ; and the Philadelphia’s Fair Change Hiring Law Poster .