Robert Half Management Resources Sr. Financial Analyst with career flexibility – Consulting in Louisville, Kentucky
Are you a dynamic senior financial analyst who is currently available and looking for project/consulting opportunities? Let Robert Half Management Resources help you find your next opportunity! We are looking for Senior Financial Analyst consultants to provide our clients exceptional service in the areas of financial analysis, including project spending, planning, forecasting and annual budgeting. You will perform analysis of the operating results and provide decision-making support for management.
- Build positive relationships with key business partners and Finance/Accounting leadership.
- Manage monthly and quarterly close.
- Drive improved management reporting - work with Operations and Accounting to more discreetly and accurately track financial results.
- Drive existing management reporting – analyze financial results, distill and synthesize issues, communicate key messages to senior management.
- Identify and execute financial analysis to optimize business performance.
- Preparing monthly and quarterly management reporting - analyzing financial results, distilling/synthesizing key trends, assessing current and future business risk, and communicating critical updates to senior leadership.
- Assist in other ad-hoc analysis and presentation requests.
Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2017)
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 1.888.400.7474.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Req ID: 01720-9500556371
Functional Role: Consultant
Postal Code: 40222
Compensation: $30.00 to $40.00 per hour
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business or related field
- 5-7+ years' experience in operations finance required
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Hyperion Essbase and other BI tools recommended
- MBA preferred
- Track-record in process reengineering and optimization
- Ability to work cross functionally and influence appropriately
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Able to think strategically and operate effectively with management
If you are interested in this fantastic Senior Financial Analyst consulting opportunity or any other opportunities with Robert Half Management Resources, please contact Amy Russell at 502-412-0586 or firstname.lastname@example.org.