Cardinal Health Lead Coordinator, Pricing Services in Radcliff, Kentucky
Monday - Friday 9am to 6pm
What Customer/Supplier Pricing Services contributes to Cardinal Health
Customer/Supplier Pricing Services is responsible for customer and/or supplier contract administration, as well as administering and reviewing specialty pricing initiatives as deemed appropriate. Responsible for researching and problem-solving customer or supplier issues or disputes and acting as a liaison with internal and external key stakeholders. Develops and manages customer relationships within pricing and contract implementation process.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Takes the lead in effectively applying and teaching new processes and skills in order to accomplish a wide variety of assignments
- Comprehensive knowledge in technical or specialty area
- Ability to apply knowledge beyond own areas of expertise
- Performs the most complex and technically challenging work within area of specialization
- Preempts potential problems and provides effective solutions for team
- Works independently to interpret and apply company procedures to complete work
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members
- May have team leader responsibilities but does not formally supervise
- Bachelors degree or equivalent of 5+ years work experience
- Prior computer experience using Microsoft Office systems required
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.