Stanley Black and Decker Value Stream Leader in Shelbyville, Kentucky
- Provide leadership to the manufacturing shop floor workforce, driving EHS, quality, 98%+ service level and productivity at 5%+ annually.
- Key driver in continues improvement, including lean execution, Kaizen leadership, and material flow.
- Develop and continually strengthen the team by building talent, cross-training, employee development, identifying gaps in manpower, etc.
- Assemble and execute the production schedule for the shop floor, ensuring acceptable service level to the customer and good communication of overall plan to the shop floor.
- Provide vision and drive strategy for the operations.
- Partner with support groups and ensure strong cross-functional efforts are applied to solve problems and drive improvements to the business.
- Maintain company policy and standards.
- 4-year technical or business degree
- 2 years minimum experience in high-volume manufacturing environment
- Prior supervision / leadership / lean manufacturing experience preferred
- Strong drive and leadership ability to be a change agent
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization and to lead projects and improvement activities
- Self-starting, results-oriented individual who can be part of a team as well as stand up for tough decisions when required
- Must be well-organized, able to handle multiple projects and priorities, and be adept at information gathering and technical decision-making
- Familiar with ISO9001 and ISO14001
- Willing to travel occasionally
Requisition Number: 48048BR
Title: Value Stream Leader
Business: US - GTS - Operations
State / Country / Province: Kentucky
No. of Positions: 1
EEO Statement: All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law