Cornerstone onDemand Associate Client Product Consultant (United States) in Louisville, Kentucky
We're looking for a
Associate Client Product Consultant (United States)
The Associate Client Product Consultant is responsible for supporting clients on the Cornerstone Talent Management Suite. Client Product Consultants work 1:1 with clients to understand their product learning need, and then provide targeted education on how features and functionality work. This position requires a talented individual who can passionately and patiently educate clients on how our product is designed to work. This individual will have deep knowledge of HR best practices, industry standards, and the Cornerstone product to guide our clients.
Location: Candidates can be located anywhere in the US (remote position) and travel requirements are minimal
In this role you will…
- Deliver one-on-one consulting with clients needing a subject matter expert to provide functional solutions to their specific business workflow and process challenges
- Attain and maintain product certification on Cornerstone products in adherence with Cornerstone’s Product Certification Program
- Gain a deep understanding of the Cornerstone application including the hundreds of complex features configuration options
- Understand client’s business processes and help them understand how to configure Cornerstone applications to support their needs
- Help to curate functionality information that can be turned into product documentation
- Be able to problem solve a client’s case, and route it to the appropriate team if it meets certain criteria
- Ensure proper, timely follow-up on assigned cases to ensure service level agreements are met and client satisfaction is high
You’ve got what it takes if you have...
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, Learning and Development, Computer Science; other degrees considered with equivalent professional experience
- 1 - 2 years’ experience with technical support or software application support
- Some experience using Cornerstone application or comparable product desired
- Fluency in another language a huge plus!
- Excellent verbal (telephone) and written communicator with a coaching and mentoring mentality
- Ability to scope, analyze and resolve clients’ complex talent management process issues and translate them into system functionality to help clients meet their needs with existing system features
- Competence to grasp complex system workflows, to understand cause and effect for actions taken in a business process or software system. This skill is critical to troubleshooting issues to distinguish between user error and actual system defects
- Ability to thoroughly document and articulate system behaviors, issues, workflows and/or functionality in such a way that all users can easily understand
- Outstanding service-orientation and strong interpersonal skills that create positive relationships with colleagues and clients
- Experience in a deadline-driven, fast-paced, high-growth environment preferred
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our unlimited vacation, paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...)
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 35 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on,,, and!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, religion, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at.
Send to a Friend
Email this Job Ad to your friend(s) by adding their email address(es) along with your details to the field below:
*Separate each recipient email address with a comma.
Recipient email address(es):
Your First Name:
Your Last Name:
Select which language the email should be sent in.
Not sure which position to apply for?Cornerstone is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.