Cabela's Boat Sales Consultant in Louisville, Kentucky
Become a part of the World's Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabela's we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabela’s has an opening for a Part Time *Power Sports Sales Outfitter our *Louisville, KY retail store.
Position Overview: Provide legendary customer service experience to for every customer by greeting and assisting customers in finding merchandise and making buying decisions. This position supports visual merchandising standards by taking ownership of the sales floor presentation. This position requires experience and/or knowledge of the outdoor lifestyle. Resolves and enhance customer loyalty by ensuring customers enjoy a positive shopping experience throughout the store.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide legendary customer service through customer contacts from internet, phone, manufacturer websites, and floor traffic while providing sales, sales leads, and quotes when necessary on power sports merchandise. Perform in a commission sales environment with high performance levels that are established by Power Sports Sales Manager. Assist our customer with the buying decision to build the best package to fit the customer’s needs while adding additional accessories when possible. Assist our customers through the total sale and delivery process. Assist on the sales floor providing legendary customer service through possession of general knowledge of Cabela's retail and strong product knowledge on product lines; provide sales floor assistance in other departments as needed.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of sales and customer leads; perform general office duties (i.e. filing, faxing, prepare legal documents such as titles, etc.); perform light housekeeping duties (i.e. cleaning and detailing boats. motors, trailers and other power sports merchandise); and maintains a clean and organized work station and department.
- Represent Power Sports Division by promoting the Power Sports Department through off-site events such as boat shows, local events, and community involvement (i.e. Outdoor Organizations and Community Activities).
- Assure visual presentation standards are met by up-keep and maintenance to include, but not limited to restock, remerchandising, dusting, and vacuuming sales floor as needed.
- Respond and handle customer issues by using good judgment and logic in solving problems and making decisions within the job scope.
- Assist in other areas of the store when business needs dictates, which may include, but not limited to: hunting, fishing, camping, footwear, clothing, gifts, general store, archery, marine, backend, cashier, and deli or bargain cave.
- Other Duties as Assigned by Management
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 to 4+ Years’ Experience
- Must have the ability to sell and evaluate the customers’ needs (required)
- Ability to use good judgment and logic (required)
- Ability to provide superior customer service and exceed customer’s expectations (required)
- Hiring preference is given to those with solid sales knowledge and at least six months to one year of related field experience.
Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela’s shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabela's offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family,and employee discounts.
Apply Online: www.cabelas.jobs
Applying for a posted position does not guarantee an interview. The Internal Transfer Policy applies.
Auto req ID: 46651BR
Posting Title: Boat Sales Consultant
Department: POWER SPORTS
Location/Division: Louisville KY - Retail
Req Type: Non-Exempt