Humana Consultant - Part D in Louisville, Kentucky
Role: *Consultant-*Part D
*Location: *Louisville, KY
Healthcare isn’t just about health anymore. It’s about caring for family, friends, finances, and personal life goals. It’s about living life fully. At Humana, we want to help people everywhere, including our associates, lead their best lives. We support our associates to be happier, healthier, and more productive in their professional and personal lives. We encourage our people to build relationships that inspire, support, and challenge them. We promote lifelong well-being by giving our associates fresh perspective, new insights, and exciting opportunities to grow their careers. At Humana, we’re seeking innovative people who want to make positive changes in their lives, the lives of our members, and the healthcare industry as a whole.
As a Consultant within the Part D arena for the Senior Product Development segment you will:
• Manage Medicare Part D or pharmacy benefits for Individual and Group Medicare
• Review and file Medicare plans and ensure compliance with CMS guidance
• Review member materials for benefit accuracy and compliance
• Assist in various aspects of benefit planning and Part D strategy sessions
• Interface with internal and external resources to ensure the successful completion of all projects
• Gather and analyze data from multiple sources and transform in to useful information
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Prior project management or product management experience in a fast paced insurance or health care setting
• Intermediate with MS Word, Power Point, Excel
• Proven analytical skills, spreadsheet modeling and database development
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written and prior experience presenting to executive leadership
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to translate technical data and explain to a larger audience
• Strong relationship building skills
• Majority of work will be Monday through Friday during regular business hours but the candidate must have flexibility as overtime work will be required, which could include nights, weekends or holidays
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Knowledge of Humana’s internal policies, procedures and systems
• Knowledge of Medicare or pharmacy preferred
You will report to Product Development Manager. This area is under the leadership of the SVP & Chief Innovation Officer.
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Montage Voice to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Montage Voice allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive an email correspondence (please be sure to check your spam or junk folders often to ensure communication isn’t missed) inviting you to participate in a Montage Voice interview. In this interview, you will listen to a set of interview questions over your phone and you will provide recorded responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 to 30 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
At Humana, we know your well-being is important to you, and it’s important to us too. That’s why we’re committed to making resources available to you that will enable you to become happier, healthier, and more productive in all areas of your life. If you share our passion for helping people, we likely have the right place for you at Humana.
Title: Consultant - Part D
Requisition ID: 190979
Humana Inc., headquartered in Louisville, Ky., is a leading health care company that offers a wide range of insurance products and health and wellness services that incorporate an integrated approach to lifelong well-being. By leveraging the strengths of its core businesses, Humana believes it can better explore opportunities for existing and emerging adjacencies in health care that can further enhance wellness opportunities for the millions of people across the nation with whom the company has relationships.
Humana complies with all applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. We also provide free language interpreter services. See our full accessibility rights information and language options.