Cornerstone onDemand Senior Manager, Billings (United States) in Louisville, Kentucky
We're looking for a
Senior Manager, Billings (United States)
The Senior Manager of Billing will be responsible for the management of a team of Billing Managers and Specialists. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, able to multi-task, detail oriented, honest, hardworking, and able to interact with internal departments, management, and service providers on a daily basis. In addition, they are a premier motivator with a focus on coaching and mentoring team members to cultivate high performance. This candidate must be focused, intelligent, dependable, motivated and able to have fun.
In this role you will…
- Be responsible for planning, organizing and managing billing team, including setting strategic direction, lead, build and mentor group
- Be responsible for the recruitment, retention, and development of billing managers
- Guides billing team actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating billing policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines
- Ensures the accuracy of billing reports and metrics and uses the information to manage productivity and accuracy of the billing team
- Consistently reviews the effectiveness of billing processes and makes/implements recommendations for improvement
- Coordinate billing audit and compliance activities and validate adherence to SOX controls and other compliance guidelines
- Manage and resolve escalations of complex billing matters
- Review complex multi-year contracts and approve related sales orders
- Coordinate with various departments to support our monthly and quarterly close procedures
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- B.S./B.A. in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance is preferred
- 5+ years of experience with at least 2 years of managing managers
- Must have strong critical thinking, written, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent understanding of Finance, with particular emphasis in Credit, Billing, and Collections (Accounts Receivable)
- Ability to work independently and is a team player
- Proven experience in working in a team under pressure to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Excel and Word. Experience with NetSuite is a plus
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our unlimited vacation, paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...)
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 36 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on,,, and!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, religion, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at.
Send to a Friend
Email this Job Ad to your friend(s) by adding their email address(es) along with your details to the field below:
*Separate each recipient email address with a comma.
Recipient email address(es):
Your First Name:
Your Last Name:
Select which language the email should be sent in.
Not sure which position to apply for?Cornerstone is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.